Some people succeed because they are destined but mostly because they are determined.
Technologies: C#, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Web APIs, Angular, MS SQL Server
• Developed modules in dynamic web application to create, fill and download forms created on uploaded PDF form.
• Developed dynamic data selection mechanism to retrieve data from an entity based on certain criteria, calculated the retrieved data, and showed the retrieved data with a specific pattern.
• Developed dynamic screen and menu creation modules.
• Developed dynamic report generation module.
• Designed and managed new development tasks for junior developers.
• Took part in the requirement analysis process and system architecture designing for the schema of a building with the Project Manager and CEO.
• Developed new screens in the Angular app for chat and messaging.
• Added functionality for real-time changes in the app for feed, chat, and profile.
• Discussed new requirements and task generation with the client, product owner as well as other teams.
• Guided juniors with tasks in development and testing.
• Implemented missing features to make the applications similar and functionalities consistent.
• Tested and cross-checked peers’ work to ensure the requirements are satisfactory.
Litigation was an online system used within FBR to maintain the litigation work related to taxation dealings in FBR. Worked on building the whole schema of its database, entry forms, RDLC reports, data dictionary, use-case stories, and few major screens of the litigation process. Used VS2010, MS SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET WebForms and RDLC.[show more...]
Litigation was an online system used within FBR to maintain the litigation work related to taxation dealings in FBR. Worked on building the whole schema of its database, entry forms, RDLC reports, data dictionary, use-case stories, and few major screens of the litigation process. Used VS2010, MS SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET WebForms and RDLC.
CMS was built as a low-level replica of the TopDesk ticketing system to cater to the clients’ internal complaints, queries, and feedback. Worked on creating the ticket generation, ticket management, ticket routing and reporting features. Used VS2013, MS SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, and Crystal Reports.
FOS was built to benefit the contractual companies in the United Starts working in different states while having many clients. Worked on the PDF form uploading and form generation for the PDF Form. Edited and saved data against the PDF form, dynamic menu and screen builder, data selectors and role-based user access, user-based data loading in single and multiple entities forms and reports. Used VS2019, MS SQL Server 2012, ASP.NET Core, and Angular.
You have complete control over project management, priorities, and deadlines, but we’re here to help you succeed. Your Client Success Manager and Technical Success Managers are with you every step to ensure that our work for you it top notch. Feel free to use your project management system or our complimentary Basecamp account.
No project can be successful without effective communication. Our remote professionals are fluent English speakers, vetted and trained in effective communication and are available to you directly in real-time. We allow direct, real-time access to your team via Skype, GoToMeeting, or other communication software. You can have meetings on your time and get demos anytime you want.
Work with an American company under American laws and regulations. Our offshore employees work U.S. business hours so you can communicate directly with them. Our month-to-month contracts protect our clients’ intellectual property and projects, so you can focus worry-free on your work.
Even after passing our rigorous interview process, our remote professionals are continuously training to learn new skills and keep up with changing trends in their fields. We guarantee our associates work, and have a 99.5% customer satisfaction rating. We take quality, and your success, seriously.