Apprehend knowledge of new skills and compliance of software developments is the key to achieve success.
Technologies: Salesforce, Agile Development, Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Human Resource Management
• Identified, assessed and solved complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Closely followed the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
• Interacted with senior management at a client and/or within company on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Decisions on a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
• Managed medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within company.
Technologies: Project Management, Oracle Engagement Cloud
• Enabled team to establish project backlogs, produce estimates and budgets, remove impediments and deliver commitments to the business on time and on budget while minimizing risks and surprises.
• Led team in the building of solutions that meets requirements, conducted scrum meetings, Sprint review, task assignment/reporting (JIRA) etc.
• Managed and delivered a product for Salesforce.com CRM, named as Loangility.
• Developed extensive Project Plans and schedules for whole product development cycle of Loangility
• Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department
• Responsible for end-to-end assurance, governance, best practices and the assignment of work.
Technologies: Project Management, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Product Development, MS Dynamics Project Management
Loangility a Point-of-Sale solution for Salesforce CRM, which allows lenders to convert borrower, leads into pre-qualified mortgage borrowers without ever leaving the Salesforce CRM. Worked as Delivery Manager and Business Analyst for this product.[show more...]
Loangility a Point-of-Sale solution for Salesforce CRM, which allows lenders to convert borrower, leads into pre-qualified mortgage borrowers without ever leaving the Salesforce CRM. Worked as Delivery Manager and Business Analyst for this product.
Implementation of the Utilities Stack to facilitate the overall functioning system of their billing, customer support, management of asset and onsite customer services. Provided Business Analysis and Project Management of WAM and MWM products.
Project consisted of implementation to enhance the sales capabilities along with the custom module of payments that will provide information related to Receivables at client’s end.Worked as an Architect/Business Analyst.
You have complete control over project management, priorities, and deadlines, but we’re here to help you succeed. Your Client Success Manager and Technical Success Managers are with you every step to ensure that our work for you it top notch. Feel free to use your project management system or our complimentary Basecamp account.
No project can be successful without effective communication. Our remote professionals are fluent English speakers, vetted and trained in effective communication and are available to you directly in real-time. We allow direct, real-time access to your team via Skype, GoToMeeting, or other communication software. You can have meetings on your time and get demos anytime you want.
Work with an American company under American laws and regulations. Our offshore employees work U.S. business hours so you can communicate directly with them. Our month-to-month contracts protect our clients’ intellectual property and projects, so you can focus worry-free on your work.
Even after passing our rigorous interview process, our remote professionals are continuously training to learn new skills and keep up with changing trends in their fields. We guarantee our associates work, and have a 99.5% customer satisfaction rating. We take quality, and your success, seriously.